Nitto - NT420SThere are two sides to every tire, and the Nitto NT420S has no problem showing off both of them. The interior side has a specialized tread pattern and sipes that wick away water for wet traction. The outer side is all about dry performance, thanks to larger tread blocks that increase road contact for better handling and cornering. The two sides are brought together by driver-friendly comfort and a tread compound that enhances stopping power.
- Inner and outer shoulder siping creates versatile traction for various conditions
- Center tread pattern helps clear water from the tire for confident wet traction
- Silica-reinforced tread compound enhances tread rigidity for better wet handling and braking
- Slanted three-dimensional tread blocks further enhance handling by reducing tread flex
- Outer shoulder improves tire-to-road contact for better dry handling and cornering