Hercules - Avalanche R G2An environmentally friendly tire, the Hercules Avalanche R G2 has very low rolling resistance and is manufactured using purified oils for cleaner, non-harmful use. The Hercules Eco FT logo signifies that the Hercules Avalanche R G2 is an environmentally conscious option.
- Tread blocks feature a jagged edge to aid in deceleration and create bite for efficient braking on slippery surfaces.
- Advanced siping uses the interaction of wide and narrow sipes to maintain a firm grip on quickly changing winter surface conditions.
- Precise tread block geometry and overall structural design create responsive steering and confident handling.
- Hercules' exclusive, new AWC2 compound uses silica and clean oils to provide superior lateral and linear grip at low temperatures, while offering outstanding performance in all weather conditions.
- 'Vacuum' siping on shoulders draws in water to facilitate direct contact with the road surface, releasing it as the tread block rolls upward.