General - Grabber AT2With a set of General Grabber AT2 tires on your truck or SUV, you can explore any terrain -- from rocks to mud, sand to deep snow -- with confidence. Five rows of aggressive tread blocks, made from a chip- and tear-resistant compound, provide strong grip, while the self-cleaning tread throws off dirt and mud to maintain traction. The tread pattern is computer-optimized to reduce road noise, promoting a smooth and comfortable ride.
- Accepts #13 metal studs for extra traction in winter conditions*
- Innovative, five-row tread pattern with multiple traction edges provides exceptional off-road grip
- Directional, double-V shaped tread designed for longer treadlife
- *Please observe your state laws regarding stud use. Use #13 studs.
- Dual steel belt construction with polyester cord body for strength, durability, and less road noise
- Acoustic tread pattern allows the aggressive tread to remain quiet during road driving