BFGoodrich - Commercial T/A TractionGet a grip in even the worst weather conditions with the BF Goodrich Commercial T/A Traction truck tire. Whether you need traction on dry highways or the most rugged off-road jobsite, these hardworking tires are molded for studs and designed to handle mud, ice, or extreme snow. Wide circumferential grooves resist hydroplaning, while lateral grooves bite into snow and lend fine-tuned steering response and cornering you can count on.
- *Please observe your state laws regarding stud use. Use #16 studs.
- Heavy truck tire design looks great on your fleet
- Two-ply polyester carcass absorbs shocks for enhanced driving comfort
- Two steel belts protect tires from bruises and punctures
- CoolWedge; shoulder insert cools tire to increase longevity
- Accepts #16 metal studs for extra traction in winter conditions*
- Optimized footprint reduces fleet costs by increasing average tread life
- Dual-compound tread creates responsive steering, confident cornering, and improved traction